Come play along!
The thing I like about Photo Tales Tuesday is that Beth allows you to
use ANY picture you want! It doesn't have to be something that was
taken recently. Which is why I chose this as my first picture to post:
This is the very FIRST photo I ever took of my future husband! I LOVE this one of him, it's PRE-facial hair (2005)! Not that I don't love the "goat" as we affectionately call it, but I do sometimes miss the smoothness of his bare chin, lol. But, unlike lots of men, his facial hair happens to feel very soft and is never scratchy. He attributes this to lathering up with Pert Plus shampoo on a daily basis.
Anyway, I think this was taken about a month after we started dating. That's our CC on his lap, she's so little!









holy crap, he looks like a baby!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in, Marie! I love this picture, I have photos of DH and I when we were little babies, too. They are so funny to come across! Lol.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm laughing at Tina's response, haha!