Do you see it? The little Goldfinch tucked into the branches?! This is one of my favorite birds of the Spring! He also happens to be the NJ State bird. Don't you know what your state bird is? I can not possibly be the only nerd in the room.
Matt and I walked around the botanical gardens one sunny day last week and we spotted this guy hopping from branch to branch. I love this time of year!!
Go link up your picture and tell us about it!










Awesome! That is great - what a lovely shot. And yes, I know my state's bird - the Purple Finch! :-)
ReplyDeleteAmazing shot! I have an annoying picture of a leaf, with a big deer in the background that it out of the DoF. Bummed about that one still, and it was years ago!
ReplyDelete(Came over from Laugh Until You Cry - congrats!)