Monday, January 3, 2011

2010: Review & The Year Ahead!

Where did this WHOLE YEAR go?!!  I can't even lie, no other year compares to this one.  I absolutely felt like I was where I was supposed to be in my life and what an awesome feeling!!!

Winter of 2010:  Where else would we be, but on the lake!
Also had a fun weekend with the girls!
Spring 2010:  We spent a lot of time outdoors as usual...had a birthday (29..EEP!) and oh yeah, I was given a Bridal shower!
Summer 2010:  Best summer of my life so far!  Had an awesome wedding!!!  Oh, and all the fun things surrounding that too :o)
Fall 2010:  My favorite season.  Lots of outdoorsy things, Halloween and a trip to Cape Cod, MA!



 And Christmas 2010!!!  Such a fun time of year to just be together with friends and family.  It couldn't have been more wonderful!!

I am so looking forward to 2011!  While I have never made a resolution, and I don't plan on making one this year either, I do have some goals in mind.  I think this is the year we get to house hunt!  We want to save, save, save and get the condo spruced up in the spring.  Hopefully we can get this sucker on the market by the end of the summer.  I have high hopes that we will find a house fairly easily, I'm more concerned that we won't be able to sell our condo right away.  There are quite a few listed in our complex for WAY less than what we paid.  We know we are going to take a hit, but our fingers are crossed that we will at least break even.

I also plan on being a little more adventurous.  I've always felt a bit held back and I don't want to be afraid to try new things anymore.  With 30 sneaking up on me, now is the time to live a little!!  I don't want to be and regret not going to see the places I've always wanted to see.

And then there are the usual's:   get back into shape, keep house a little tidier, try not to buy things I don't need, cook actual meals for dinner-not just throw a frozen pizza in the oven...and continue to be a good spouse.  I am so in love with my husband, he is my whole heart and I love making him happy.  He makes me smile every day and I want to keep doing the same for him!

Bring it on 2011!!!











2 comments:

  1. What a great year in memories! I love the pictures. You had such a beautiful wedding. I wish you luck on the house. I'm sure now is the time to buy. I'm looking forward to what this year holds in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete