I have been reading all of your lovely Blogs, but I really haven't had much time to post anything of my own!
I've been running around like a mad woman! Ever get that feeling like you are forgetting something? Ugh, I just can't shake it. I wrote a bunch of lists, but it just doesn't seem like it's all there.
Anyhoo, on Saturday my sister, friend and 2 of my cousins went out for a little girl time. We painted pottery and then had a really nice dinner at the Rattlesnake Cafe. They have things like buffalo, ostrich, and alligator. I was not that adventurous, I had the chicken tacos...mmm. I want to take Matt there, he'd really like it. The watermelon margarita was SO good. Then we met up with the guys later in the night and hung out at the bar (walking distance from my house...woot). I had a little more to drink then usual...and felt it the next morning. But it really was a lot of fun.
The boys are picking up their tuxes tonight and tomorrow is the rehearsal. I'm looking forward to that. My best friend SHOULD be in NJ by then.
And it's looking like the weather is going to be nice after all! So happy for that. I know it doesn't matter, but lets not kid ourselves, we all want sunny and gorgeous on our wedding day!
Off to Bermuda on Sunday, I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I'm back!!!!! xoxo
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Woohoo!! Its so close! And yes, that feeling of forgetting something is here to stay. You'll probably feel it until you are in the middle of your reception and realize that everything is going amazingly well and you're having a great time and everything is just fine!
ReplyDeleteWord of wisdom: make sure you eat something at the reception! I will keep my fingers crossed you get time to enjoy your whole meal, but there will be so much you want to do you might not. Make sure to eat! :-)
I hope you have an absolutely amazing time. I can't wait to hear all about it!
beth-i totally agree!! i'm going to make sure she eats!! we have runners on stand by for the cocktail hour...and she's not allowed to leave her table until SHE is satisfied!!
ReplyDeleteAww! Good luck lady and I can't wait to hear about everything when you get back! =)
ReplyDelete