Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello, My name is...

...Marie, and I'm a Cosmetic-holic.

I just can't stop myself!  I see a good review of a product, or a color that I know would look fabulous on my skin and I HAVE TO HAVE IT! 

Before wedding planning, the only clutter I had on my sink was hand soap, and other usual's like toothpaste/brushes.  And probably my hair brush and flat iron.  But NOW, my sink looks like it threw up a beauty supply store.

In the last 2 days I have placed orders with MAC and ULTA, last week I bought stuff from the Clinique counter at Macy's and a primer from Sephora.  Plus all the other crap I have purchased in the last few months.  This has got to stop already!  In my mind tho, if I just buy what I want need now, it will last a while and I won't have to buy it again until it runs out.

I never and I mean NEVER was interested in make-up up until the last year.  I didn't start wearing anything until well into high school and even then it was just eyeliner and mascara.  Once in my 20's I added an eyeshadow and lip gloss, but nothing crazy, I probably had one quad from the drugstore. 

From this point forward....no more products!  Really.  I swear.

In other wedding news...my best friend/Maid of Honor is on a European vacation until the 2nd (2 days before my wedding) and I'm a tad worried about any lingering volcanic ash.  Happy Thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Clinique!! I never really wore make up either. I like just learned how to wear blush, lol. I love ELF stuff (eyeslipface.com) and everything is sooo cheap you can buy everything you want. The quality is actually pretty good too. I recommend the eyeshadows, the bronzer, the brushes and blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way. It's a sickness! But I can't help it, I products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was like that before my wedding too! I just had to get everything, lol! I justified it all! lol...

    One more week! Exciting!!!! Don't put extra pressure on yourself to work out. Just do what will make you feel most RELAXED before the big day. Loosening up on the work out this week or doing more will not make or break you! You will look gorgeous and all of your hard work has paid off! Just enjoy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete