Throw them back.
Ever feel like NOTHING is going your way? That's a dumb question. My husband is such a positive person. I have a hard time being that way. I feel like one of us should worry about things at least a little bit of the time. But sometimes his, "Just relax, take a deep breath" attitude annoys the crap out of me.
But, in trying to keep positive...Spring is around the corner! I NEED the fresh air and sunlight and flowers. Thankfully we haven't had snow. By now I'm over that anyway, but since we didn't get a big storm this year, I'm ready to bypass the rest of the cold weather.
In fun Pinterest news I finally got around to making some things including these babies:
Brownies with a Godiva Caramel in the center and a Salted Caramel Buttercream...you must try the recipe.
I'm trying to stay busy with creative projects...I bought yarn and other crafty things. Maybe this negative energy shift will help me out of my creativity slump! Positive thoughts, right?!









No comments:
Post a Comment