Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweenie!

I had a really fun weekend!  I love Halloween!  I dressed up as a witch with a hat I got from Walmart for $5.  And dressed up my all black outfit with an owl necklace from A Side of Peaches.  It was their daily deal...check them out :o)  I threw together a fast costume for Matt.  He was a flying monkey and I put my instructions up at The Clumsy Spider!  Please enjoy :o)  Here we are at the party we went to:
We had our family over Halloween day for snacky food and candy of course.  The kids had fun collecting their loot from my neighbors.  The adults enjoyed the peach jello shots we made :oP  We got around 150 Trick-or-Treaters!  We were totally wiped out of candy by 7pm...I felt terrible!  But they started so early this year because of it being on a school night.  So by the time the "Big Kids" came out, our light was off!  Oh well, try back next year :o)

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited for the holidays now!  It's early, I know, but there is just something about this season that makes me warm and fuzzy.  I'm ready to get these skeletons and jack-o-lanterns back in the attic!  Bring it on Santa!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't have ONE trick-o-treater and you had 150! That's insanity, but it sounds so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had 75 and we were only home for the last 35mins of it! I was like oh no, we won't survive it next year!! lol
    I'm with ya girl, I'm so ready for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete